Miss Simonsen

My name is Amelia-Rose Simonsen and I look forward to being the teacher who will be guiding your child's learning journey throughout the year.
I am eager to get to know you and your child year, which surely promises to bring with it, many new experiences. As your son or daughter’s teacher, it is my goal to help him/her to become a confident and keen learner and I will do my best to help make this year a positive experience for your child.

When I am not teaching I enjoy being creative in different areas like crafting, drama, and I regularly hit the dance floor for some exercise at Zumba. I also like getting outdoors and reading. Each of these interests I hope will filter into my teaching.
Your child is important to me and I look forward to providing them with rich learning experiences. I am excited to start working in partnership with you for the remainder of the year and I am confident that together we can provide the support and encouragement needed to help your child to excel.

Any questions please ask,

Kind Regards,


Amelia-Rose Simonsen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Player of the Day - Week 4

Never miss a chance to dance!

The Key Competencies (The KCs)