Spooky Stories

In Room 1 we are focussing on writing descriptive stories. We were inspired by a dragon coming out of a match box in the story 'The Lion in the Meadow'. Here are some snapshots of what we have been working on.

I was walking to my school in a castle.... "roar!" said a mighty voice. I knew that I had to summon my mighty dragons. - Tane

I came to a door that was never there before. I opened the crusty old door and it made a creaking noise. - Isaac

One morning I crept up an alley way to a door. I opened it and it made a scraping noise. "crrrr!." It was so dark and I didn't know where to go. - Ruby

One misty morning I was walking to my school until I saw a house. It was a dark, black, spooky house. The paint was peeling off like a snake peeling its old skin. - Asher

"I'm not lying, there was even steam coming out of it's horns." Then it came stomping up to me, I quickly yelled, "Mum! Mum! Mum! A monster!" - Karine

One night there was a creaking noise coming from my closet. It sounded like an animal. I snuck out of my bed and snatched my torch and I tiptoed to my closet. - Yeji

...the note said to go to the next ally way. I tiptoed to the other ally way but as I tiptoed there, I heard a strange "e-e-e-e" sound. - Savannah




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Player of the Day - Week 4

The Key Competencies (The KCs)

Never miss a chance to dance!